Pages

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Pics!!!

Hello everyone!!
I finally sat down to take pics of the babies!
I am almost done painting a David, but have no eyes for Jamie, so I can't reborn him :(
He takes 20mm eyes btw. I chose to give my David the two fists but originally he comes with one open hand and one fist. (I will take pics of the Jamie unpainted in a bit :))
David DOES have a bottom lip, but depending on the angle you take the photo, it might appear like he is sucking it all in :)
But he does have a bottom lip sculpted :) They are big babies, a full 20"... maybe even 21"!



 
This is the unpainted kit
 
 
We are moving next week so it is a little hectic right now. I apologize if I gave anyone the wrong impression, the factory only sent me the samples above, my order through will be ready in two weeks (beginning of March as per the factory), so no worries, they are coming (and I have help to pack and ship immediately since I am 8 months pregnant now! :))
Also they are not sold out and I have about 10 kits from each extra in my current order, due in two weeks so if you want one, let me know!
Isn't he adorable???? :)
 

0 comments:

I Designed My Own Blog at Sour Apple Studio DIY