Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

For Sale: Newborn baby girl OOAK - NOW SOLD

This little girl is looking for a new mom. Please read the terms carefully.


Angelic is a life size, big, newborn, robust and healthy girl! She measures about 21" tall  (if her legs were straight), and wears 0-3 months clothing. She has 3/4 arms and full legs and full body plate (no gender)! She also has a magnetic pacifier and painted dark hair! I think her head is 14" around. This is one of my best sculpts, the detail is out of this world!!!
I had plans for her but decided to sell her as an OOAK instead and start from scratch on my other "plans" lol.
She will come dressed in a red and white navy style dress with matching hat and white lacey socks.
Her price is 1400 Euros or near offer. I can also offer a layaway with half now and half in 30 days.

Please note layaway payments *are stictly non-refundable. I will be happy to help you sell her and have someone take over said layaway if something happens though*

Yes, I know in the pics I haven't painted her legs but I really need to sell her quickly as something has come up. I assure you, she will be fully painted in no time! Also her other arm is still cooling in the oven but the new mommy will get pics of her dressed and ready tomorrow. I can ship next Monday as my dad is in the hospital again and I am not sure I can go earlier :(



**  My American friends, please keep in mind that your government in fear of terrorism has ordered customs to do thorough checks on all incoming parcels. This causes delays that are out of my control. I would suggest you upgrade to Express (EMS) but it will be 50 Euros more. This is their actual price, I do not charge anything over shipping. **

Click the pictures below to enlarge.

Thank you for your time!!
 








0 comments:

I Designed My Own Blog at Sour Apple Studio DIY