Pages

Friday, October 22, 2010

A bit of good news!

Hi everyone!!
I have some exciting news to share with you. I entered 3 dolls (OOAKs) to the Colliii Awards this year and all three are Nominees!!!
Thank you all for liking my dolls. There were some AWESOME entries this year, I was so proud to see dear artist friends, some of which I've known for many years and their out of this world creations! I tell you, they blew my mind more than once!!! Way to go girls!!!! :)

So without further ado here you go: (just the two, I can't find my photos for the third one, grrrrr, stupid broken computer!)
Baby Khian (pronounced Key-Anne)
Click to enlarge!



And the portrait of my very own John, as "Early Bird" (he was almost 5 wks early lol). This is actual size in his father's hands. Yes he was that small!! :):)

Wish me luck for the rest of the competition!
And I too wish good luck to my fellow Nominees :)

0 comments:

I Designed My Own Blog at Sour Apple Studio DIY