Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2013

First Batch Of Babies for Sale!!!

These are the first 3 babies I am putting up for sale.
Everything is sold as is, so please read carefully!!

First, full sculpt baby boy, in red flower heart as shown. About 6" (if he were uncurled).
$210 shipped, heart display included.
 


Second, 6" baby girl, cloth body, glued on hair. Comes in the outfit shown, red flower display NOT included. Shoes included. $160 shipped.


Third: Life size 22" baby girl. **TODAY 21/2 ONLY** $1040 plus shipping of your choice.
The "catch" I have not baked her limbs yet (except that one arm you can see). She has full arms and 3/4 legs. She is very big. Very little hair (or I can add more, painted or glued on, your choice).
She must be paid TODAY in order for that low, low price to be valid. She will be shipped no later than next Wednesday the 27th. All of this because I have an urgent bill to pay. So I get to pay my bill, you get a big baby in a very good price!!
If she does not sell today, she will be presented again next week, complete and in full price.
** I will consider selling her for reproduction in silicone, for an extra fee, but the $1040 must still be paid today **
She comes in two brand name, brand new outfits. The one she is wearing plus a 3 piece denim coverall set.

Please e-mail at tina@tinakewy.com ONLY, no PMs.
I accept PayPal!
Thank you for looking!!!

0 comments:

I Designed My Own Blog at Sour Apple Studio DIY