Pages

Monday, April 29, 2013

Grace and Pippin Kits

Hello world,

It has come to my attention that there is a rumor going around that I did not sculpt the kit "Pippin" produced by Ruth Annette Herrington and the belly plate for the kit "Grace" produced by Tanya McDowell.

I DID in fact sculpt Pippin and the whole of Grace including her belly plate and then sold the rights to have them reproduced to Ruth and Tanya respectively. None of these kits is "fake" in any sense.

I was quoted as saying that I didn't produce Pippin. I did say that, but please note I said "PRODUCE" meaning I didn't make her into vinyl myself NOT that  I didn't sculpt her!!!!
Please re-port this to the forums that people have posted by taken-out-of-context-comment :)
Thank you!!
Tina

PS. You can rest assured if something like this HAD really happened, I would have been the first to tell you lol ;) BUT IT DIDN'T!!! :P
 

0 comments:

I Designed My Own Blog at Sour Apple Studio DIY