Pages

Monday, May 20, 2013

New David and Jamie Pics

I was finally able to download my photos of the twins, so enjoy!!!
The special edition I am doing is almost sold out, if you have no reserved your kit already, do it soon!
For only 60 Euros (plus shipping) you get a *hand signed* kit, a bonus belly plate, low certificate number 1 to 100 and a special surprise!!
All my kits are done in the best German factory *not* China, in a wonderful neutral beige vinyl color and they conform to all EU instructions while they are phalate free!!
(Note that in earlier pictures Jamie appears with both hands in fists, you can chose whether you want both hands as fists or one open as shown here)
























 



Reserve yours today by clicking this link: http://www.tinakewy.com/preorder.htm

1 comments:

Morena Ciambra Dreamartdolls said...

Sooooooooo precious !!!!
You are amazingly talented.
How lucky we are to have you.
Hugs,
Morena

I Designed My Own Blog at Sour Apple Studio DIY