Pages

Thursday, June 20, 2013

New OOAK for sale plus bonus baby!!

Hello everyone,
If you are following me on FB you might have read that I have left my husband and the boys and I have moved out.
We are doing ok, we are adjusting and getting into our new routine.
Some days it feels like a dream :)
Here's to better days ahead!!

I have something really cute to offer you today.
Little Elodie is an 8 to 10" baby, sculpted to resemble a "just born" baby girl. The details on her are amazing!!!
She comes with her "mini me" Elodie as a bonus. Unfortunately mini Elodie has a small separation mark around her neck (white line) so she is offered with big Elodie for free.
Elodie can be dressed carefully and will come with the two piece outfit as shown.
I am only asking 265 Euros shipped for BOTH babies. This is an awesome price!!
Please e-mail me if you are interested!! I accept PayPal.












 

0 comments:

I Designed My Own Blog at Sour Apple Studio DIY