Pages

Friday, July 03, 2009

Still no service and a broken toe!!

Hi everybody! I am trying to update this from my cell phone since we still have no service and it is unknown as to when we WILL in fact have it back :(
Needless to say for people like me who actually make their money off the internet, this is such a HUGE PITA!!!! ;-)

I have been going to the local Internet cafe after my sons (3.5 years old) are in bed and hubby is home from his second job, but I can tell you, it's not a good time to do that since school is out and by the time I am in there, the place is full of teenagers playing WOW!!!

To top off my wonderful (not) week, I dropped my iron on my big toe this past Monday... at 8am.. I was all bleary eyed and was trying to press G's uniform a little bit and .. wham!
It went all purple but when I went to the surgeon that afternoon he didn't think it was broken... but I when I woke up on Tuesday, it wouldn't move so had an x-ray and yup... it's broken!
Not only that but this afternoon I had to have it drained again and now I am in agony.. it really hurts again :(
Yes I am a huge clutz I know!
I go back in 10 days to have another x-ray... wish me luck!

Yes...weeks like this past one, I really miss the nanny... too bad I couldn't afford her any more! :)

2 comments:

BabesbyBarb said...

Sorry about the toe that sounds painful, I am a huge fan of your sweet babies and hope you get internet service again soon
barb

OOAK babies by Mina said...

ahhh what a bummer! I would DIE without the internet. Hope you get speedy service very soon

I Designed My Own Blog at Sour Apple Studio DIY