Pages

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Four Naunittas and One Nono






Hello world,
I've got my new batch of Naunittas and Nonos in. These are ready for shipping. Each baby costs 160 Euros (shipped) and comes dressed, with a hand sculpted pacifier, toy, wooden bed (!!!) with bedding and COA. Loads of stuff for them :)
So here they are:

Tan skin Nono, with blue giraffe t-shirt and hat and pacifier. Comes with toy and his own wooden cot.

Light tan skin Naunitta, brown eyes, pink stripped onesie, hat and booties (not shown), comes with pacifier, toy and her own cot.

Normal skin Naunitta, blue eyes, stripped t-shirt, hat, booties. Comes with pacifier, toy and her own cot.

White skin Naunitta (I have TWO of those, only one shown) with blue eyes (both of them). Comes with stripped t-shirt, hat and booties, pacifier, toy and cot! (in this picture she is naked, I know lol).

Please e-mail me, first come first served at tina@tinakewy.com
Worldwide shipping via Registered mail (signature required), you will not pay customs as it will go out as Letter/Gift. I only accept PayPal. Shipping within 72hrs of receiving cleared payment (e-checks take up to 5 business days to clear!)

0 comments:

I Designed My Own Blog at Sour Apple Studio DIY