Pages

Saturday, January 29, 2011

On the topics of sharing...

..germs that is.
My boys decided they would share with mommy whatever germs caused their ailment this past week so today I woke up thinking I was surely ran over by a bus while I slept...
OF COURSE (Murphy's Law!) by now THEY are better and we even have tickets to the Planetarium booked a week in advance, except they are super turbo charged and I need help putting my slippers on.

I guess taking "the baby" out in the snow yesterday did not harm the baby... I however don't seem to be in luck...yuuuuuuck, I feel yuck!!! (sniffle, snorted, drool...)
How on Earth do I drive them to the Planetarium? Oh the things we moms must do... really heavy duty job this mothering thing is...

0 comments:

I Designed My Own Blog at Sour Apple Studio DIY