Pages

Tuesday, January 04, 2011

It's my party...

... and I'll cry if I want to!!
No, seriously. Today I turn 33 years old... and my day did not go off on a good start as I woke up (several times at night) by my aching... head!! OMGosh, I've got the Mother of all neck/head pains. It's in the back of my head and I suspect my tumor is behind this (yes I've got a tumor at the back of my skull that can't be operated on but let's skip that part shall we?).
Nothing like getting up in the morning and gobbling down pills on an empty stomach... I need a better pillow or something ;)

Happy Birthday to me then!! I will treat myself to some ridiculously expensive Starbuck's coffee and cake, drive the boys to therapy and work there lol :)
Then ask my MIL to boysit so I can clean my kitchen...so I can make a coffee cake... and then have more coffee ;)
See?? Perfect day!(ouch!! head...is...burting...)

What will you do today?

0 comments:

I Designed My Own Blog at Sour Apple Studio DIY