Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Available Babies

Two realistic preemies up for adoption today (3rd one not quite done as I had hoped but soon...)

First we have Elise. 17" long with bent legs, 13" head circumderence, full arms and legs, painted light brown hair and open mouth, weighted with pellets, very cuddly. 35 week, true to life preemie. Wears newborn clothing.
Suitable for hospital display as you can see.
Her adoption fee is $1500 shipped. Please note I only ship EMS to Germany now. PayPal only, unfortunately I can't do layaway at the moment :(


If you are serious aboute Elise, mail me for more pics!

Next we have Grace. I knew she was a "Gracie" the moment I finished her head! She looks like a Gracie :)
16" with bent legs, full legs, 1/2 arms with armature at the elbow for posing, pellet filled, *very* cuddly this one. Her head is 13" around, she is a 33-34 week preemie. Suitable for hospital display
Light brown/sandy blonde hair plus painted underhair, delicate and discreet veining (as a true blonde!), she looks like she is sucking her lower lip, but she is not, she does have a lower lip visible :)
Her adoption fee is $1400 shipped. Please note I only ship EMS to Germany now. PayPal only, no layaway at the moment :(

If you are serious about Gracie, mail me for more pics!

GRACE IS NOW SOLD, THANK YOU!

2 comments:

Morena Ciambra Dreamartdolls said...

Magnificent!
xxx
Morena

Jennie said...

Those babies are simply amazing. I love them so much.

Do you teach classes? I would love to attend one if possible.

Thank you!

Jennie

I Designed My Own Blog at Sour Apple Studio DIY