Pages

Saturday, March 26, 2011

The Promise..

I wanted to blog about this yesterday, but with the whole family sick I didn't have the time... now I am feeling feverish since I posted this morning but I took a couple of those cold/flu pills so I hope to feel better in an hour.

Yesterday was a very important day... Since 2005, I've had 6 anniversaries come and go but this year I have been thinking about it more and more, wanting to do something special to commemorate it.
It is probably because a) I've had a rough year and b) I really, really, really want another baby... which isn't something I see in the forseable future for me.

Anyway, yesterday, six years ago I won a battle... a battle I had been waging for 3 years... the battle with infertility.
6 years ago yesterday, I found out I was pregnant... and what was going to be, a life altering experience started.. not just life alterning but personality altering as well...

6 years ago yesterday, I was given a Promise... the Promise of motherhood and 34 weeks later, the Promise was fulfilled... and I wanted to say to all fellows warriors out there, don't lose heart. It is a hard war that wears you down but it CAN be won... hang in there.
I will write more when I feel better!! :)

0 comments:

I Designed My Own Blog at Sour Apple Studio DIY