Pages

Monday, August 26, 2013

About your concerns

My dear friends,
I am aware that a lot has been said/speculated lately about me.

I am here to assure you I have NOT taken anyone's money and not sent out their product. EVER!!!
Have things been delayed? Yes and I can't thank you enough for your understanding and patience. But I have NEVER taken anyone's money without getting them what they paid for.

Cinthya, I received your e-mail this morning. This is the first e-mail I get from you and I assure you I will e-mail you back and we will resolve this. To the best of my memory this was a layaway and he is not fully paid, you said some big expenses and couldn't finish paying for him. As I said, I apologize if my memory fails me, in any case you are not losing money, please do not worry, I am more than happy to resolve this with you.

I am going through one of the toughest periods of my life. I am now a single mom of two with the dolls being my only income, with no family and no support. I am struggling but fighting through this. I sincerely apologize if I caused aggravation or worry, but I AM working things out for all.

I thank you kindly for your continued support and understanding,
Sincerely,
Tina

 

0 comments:

I Designed My Own Blog at Sour Apple Studio DIY