Pages

Sunday, June 07, 2009

Exhausted!!

The show is over!!! And I am exhausted! My feet are the size of watermelons and I want to go home!!!
I've had an absolutely wonderful time but it was work until you drop basically for a long time... I am so so tired... however I've met so many people and made new friends it was amazing.

My sculpting class went very well and my studens were awesome!! They did SO good... a full head in one day and then a full 6 inch mini baby the next day... They were so happy and I was so proud of them!!!

Unfortunately I did not get any pre-orders for my new resins at the show so go on girls, the lists are now open... you can pre-order your resins now. They turned out absolutely amazing although the eyes were a bit hard to get in I can tell you and some creative thinking was needed but I managed!!! :)

I have taken pictures this time (aren't you proud of me?) so I will post them when I get home. I will be travelling all day tomorrow and with the time difference I won't get home until really late at night... so those who have sent me any e-mails, I've had no access to my e-mail so please be patient one more day until I return...
I see all my dolls have been received so I hope you are happy girls :)

I will talk to you soon!!

0 comments:

I Designed My Own Blog at Sour Apple Studio DIY