Pages

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Blaaaah

I started sneezing yesterday and this morning I woke up with a sore throat and feeling blah... It didn't help that the school sent us a letter yesterday saying they had their first confirmed H1N1 case (not in the boys' class) but the authorities instructed them not to close down the school and that the child did not exhibit any symptoms while in school yadda yadda yadda.
And it doesn't help my boys both have runny noses... but then again who doesn't? The weather is so wacked up, everyone is sick with a cold.
I just feel blah... and I hate it!

BTW, that toddler I was mentioning in my earlier post, is a mini, just in case you were wondering ;)


1 comments:

Betise said...

I can't wait to see that toddler you have been talking about!
Hope everything will be fine, at your boys' school and that you will feel better quickly...

Aw, and I was wondering if the resin Alice edition was sold out?

Hugs,
Betty

I Designed My Own Blog at Sour Apple Studio DIY