Pages

Saturday, July 03, 2010

The cherry on top

Sorry guys and gals if I went MIA again, but we are organizing a baptism which is to be held tomorrow for my nephew so as you can understand once again I got behind with work :(
And the cherry on top? Last night I went to my PC and there was a message "imminent primary hard drive failure, please back up your system"... YIKES!!!!
So I did back it up and discussed with George about getting a new HDD and this morning? My PC is DEAD!!! Wow, that's technology for you... it knew it was dying... how kind of my PC to warn me.

I am typing this from my husband's PC... I have no access to my e-mail so please if you have mailed me, please please be patient, I will get back to you Monday. I am off to buy a new hard drive and tomorrow while me and the boys are at the christening my husband will hopefully restore my system! (Windows 7 here I come!)

BTW I had a lady ask me about her doll last night but I didn't have a chance to reply that yes indeed she was shipped (from Germany, hope you are reading my blog so you are not worried!!!)

Wish me luck tomorrow!!
Until next time
Tina

0 comments:

I Designed My Own Blog at Sour Apple Studio DIY