Pages

Monday, July 05, 2010

Weekend update

Hi everyone!
Ok so let's see. I got a new HDD and hubby put on Windows 7 for me (yuck!) so my PC is now running.
 However I have yet to set up my e-mail program (Outlook) because all my settings, passwords and everything else, was ... you guessed it, in my other PC.

I've lost HDDs before but it was never the *primary* one... you know, the one that has everything in it!!!
Girls, I don't have ANYONE'S e-mail address at this point but I am hoping to get hubby to set up my e-mail (Outlook) today. If you've mailed me, I will get right back to you. If you've mailed me before Thursday and hadn't heard back, please mail me again, all these e-mails are now lost :(

On other news, the baptism went well. I was up cooking until 00:30am on Saturday. Only slept 4 hrs and then went off to set up the beach for the beach party afterwards. I did good photographing the event, everybody loved my favors and sweet treats (yay me!) but the feelings about the beach party afterwards were mixed. The older folk were not happy, they wanted something more traditional like sitting in a fancy restaurant and having people serving them so about 20 people left immediately.
That meant a TON of food going to waste as I had cooked for 100 and we were barely 40 at the beach!!

We ended up feeding the entire beach!! Ha!!!
(The lifeguards LOVED us!)

I got HORRENDOUS sunburn (I was wearing a sleeveless shirt but capri pants thank God!) which I didn't even notice with all the adrenaline pumping until I got home.
It hurts like... you know what.
Oh and my nose is also beet red!!
You see, we had kiosks and the people were sitting fine under them... but once I had set up and organized the waiters, I went off after my own kids who REALLY-WANTED-TO-PLAY-IN-THE-SEA... except they had bathing suits and I didn't!!! And you don't leave two 4 1/2 year olds to play alone near the water... hence the sunburn!

Now that it's over I am realizing just how involved I was in the last 3-4 weeks and just how behind I am at my own work :(
I have serious and FAST catching up to do... dolls need to go out NOW, sculpting must be done....
I am off to take the boys to school and then it's work work work for me...
Wish me luck but don't pat me on the back.. OUCH!!

0 comments:

I Designed My Own Blog at Sour Apple Studio DIY