Pages

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Closed due to vacation ;)

Hello everyone!!
I've had a crazy week!!
The boys' school tried to charge us an extra month of tuition, Cody fell and bruised his tailbone which earned a day wasted in the ER, I had a full blown panic attack complete with non-stop screaming and crying until I couldn't breath (freaked the boys out!) :(
Yeah, fun stuff huh?

I am happy to report we are all on the mend, I've caught up with work (YAY!) and shipped pretty much every order out and now... now I can take a whole week to rest!

We are leaving in a few hours for a week... We will be back August 2nd, rested (hopefully, you never do knwo with two small kids!) and ready for sculpting! (well, I will be ready for sculpting, the rest of the family don't sculpt... except John...but that's another story).

Have a wonderful summer everyone!!
Dolly hugs!
Tina

0 comments:

I Designed My Own Blog at Sour Apple Studio DIY