Pages

Saturday, December 18, 2010

A Christmas present for YOU..

It's time to give something back and thank you for your wonderful support over the years!! I know sometimes I haven't been easy to work with but you have stood by me very graciously :)

So I would like to return the favor!!
This little boy will come to live with one of YOU... (the one in the back - note he will come differently dressed).
This is Nono, in resin, he is number 3 of 50 in white skin tone. He is a Ball Jointed 4" baby boy (anatomically correct).



All you have to do is send me an e-mail to tina (at) tinakewy dot com, with the subject "My Christmas Wish". Tell me what you wish for this Christmas and enter to win! (one entry per e-mail address please).
Your e-mail will be entered into my mailing list and on Christmas day, a winner will be chosen at random. E-mails will be numbered in the order (time stamp) they are received. Closing date is December 24th at midnight Pacific Standard Time. (if you live in a different part of the world, you might want to check http://www.worldtimeserver.com/)

Offer is open to anyone in the world, I will ship worldwide!

Merry Christmas to all!!
Hugs
Tina

0 comments:

I Designed My Own Blog at Sour Apple Studio DIY