Pages

Sunday, December 05, 2010

Still alive and kicking!!

Hi everyone!
I am still alive and kicking, just super duper busy!!
Let's see, I travelled to Germany last month and I was sick... supposedly it was a mild cold except it brought me to my knees for TWO FULL WEEKS!!!

The boys celebrated their 5th birthday on the 14th November! We had a small party at my apartment and it was sweet, nice and wonderful all at once. We only invited 4 other couples with their kids, seriously, we couldn't accommodate more! lol
The next day we headed over to my MIL's where we had a 2nd cake ..

John got his therapy/service dog, a purebred black Labrador (Britanny type) named Pandora.
We've had her for 6 weeks now and she is AMAZING... We have seen great postive changes in John and Cody!! She has settled in beautifully and loves us! She is SO well trained!!! :) She is an ex champion dog (her mother is the World Class Champion) that was retired and put into service.


Her most favorite thing in the world is play ball!! And the best part is, they donated her to us!!! You know who you are, THANK YOU!!!

Oh! And I've got the Naunittas and Nonos!! They came out WONDERFUL in resin, so wonderful you won't believe!! :)
Gotta run, I promised the boys to make Toll House cookies today and I've got to finish this year's Christmas baby (not sure if it will actually BE before Christmas, I started her back in AUGUST!!!!) and finish some other things and decorate the tree today!!
Many hugs to all and have a wonderful Sunday!
Tina

PS. Here is one more pic of Pandora... just because she is so awesome!!

We couldn't get her a top cape because the purpose of a therapy dog is to be touched and petted!! But because she also does service work, she had to wear some kind of harness so we could tie John to her so we got her this for her comfort. The certification tags go on there but there is still room for the child harness to be attached to her and leaves enough of her back free to be petted! And my, she LOVES to be petted... and scratched and played with!!! :)

0 comments:

I Designed My Own Blog at Sour Apple Studio DIY