Pages

Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Naunitta

As promised here is a post for Naunitta and Nono, my first resin BJDs.
I know I've got my very own style and it might not get accepted in the larger BJD community (like DoA) but it's ok. So, Naunitta and Nono arrived last month! I sold the first Caucasian and Tan Naunitta at the show in Germany and the White a little later, before I even had a chance to photograph the first two :)
I am very pleased with how they turned out, except I wanted the White skin to be more translucent so we changed that later on and I am very happy with how she turned out!!

I am sculpting a sleeping head and fisted hands for the boy and girl bodies so there will be 3 babies: Naunitta (awake, smiling), Nono (making a funny face) and Nanette (sleeping peacefully).
Here is some eye candy for you. I've got 2 more White and two more Caucasian coming if you are interested..and tan...




0 comments:

I Designed My Own Blog at Sour Apple Studio DIY