Pages

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Away for a week

Hi everybody,
We are going away for a week tomorrow so please do not worry if you do not hear from me.
I am staying up late tonight tying up lose ends, I have shipped my paid dolls now but didn't manage to finish my resins due to John's eye accident...

Note to self: I HATE the children's ER btw but more on that when I get back.
So please bare with me for a few more days, most of the dolls only need a couple things done so as soon as I get back (Thursday) I will finish and ship them, so please, your indulgence for only a few more days if you will, I REALLY need those few days off, I haven't taken a single day off all year ;)

Hugs to all and I will be sure to take loads of photos!

1 comments:

RennyBA said...

Here for the first time so I thought I should say hello from Norway.

Wishing you a great trip :-)

RennyBA's Terella

I Designed My Own Blog at Sour Apple Studio DIY