Pages

Sunday, April 12, 2009

The Discover Dolls Show June 7th, Be there!

On the 7th June 2009, I will be attending the Discover Dolls Show in the UK. You can find more details here and you have GOT to be there ;)
Why? Because I have so many things to show you, and I would LOOOOVE to meet you!! It will be nice and summer-y and you can bring a brand new baby home... a baby like nothing you ever seen before... hint hint.
Unfortunately I am not allowed to show you said baby :( but you will know soon enough.
However I can give you tiny previews of him...


So yeah..that's all I'm allowed to do so far... but do drop by for a visit for a cuddle and a whiff of real baby smell... and who knows? You might even win one of our super prizes if you drop your name in the ballot!!




1 comments:

OOAK babies by Mina said...

Oh I wish I wasn't so far away in Australia, I would be there in a heartbeat if I could!

I Designed My Own Blog at Sour Apple Studio DIY