Pages

Thursday, April 23, 2009

My first book!!

For those wondering, Cody's operation was smooth, recovery painful as expected but we seem to be on the road to being 100% again (can't wait to sleep through the night again!!).

Furthermore I am now able to share these news with you, I have a new book!!
And you can order it and have it shipped to you automatically...
It is a collection of some of my favorite dolls... hey your baby might be in there!!! How cool is that?

Here is here you can order the book:


It's called "The Sculpting Diaries"... let me know what you think :)

I have finished a few babies (those sleepless nights did not go to waste I assure you!) but also my Internet provider has gone MENTAL and the connection keeps coming and going. VERY annoying... also my e-mails don't get through and I don't receive all you send. If you e-mailed me and had no response, please mail me again, chances are your e-mail came while the connection was down and it was never delivered or got re-routed to cyber-abyss.


0 comments:

I Designed My Own Blog at Sour Apple Studio DIY