Pages

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Baby's First: Halloween

Has it really been 12 days since I last updated?
Wow! Time sure flies when you have sick kids in the house :)

I started a new series called Baby's First. Since Halloween is just around the corner, the first babies of these series will be dressed in Halloween costumes.
I must tell you, I am not a professional seamstress but I do love sewing and I do try...
These costumes were a challenge but I am happy with them.
I have 4 babies so far: A sleepy Cow, a Grumpy Lion (both around 10") and a Little Girl Mouse and a Little T-Rex (7").
I am also working on a Little Leopard (10") and a little Boy Mouse and a Little Clown.
The only one really ready is the Sleepy Cow who is also listed on eBay right now. Here are some pics. Hope the thumbnails work :)































0 comments:

I Designed My Own Blog at Sour Apple Studio DIY