Pages

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Baby Gus (Gus)

Ok so I can't stop calling him "Gus Gus"... You know... the original Cinderella? The little mouse?
but in reality "Gus" was my father's nickname...and since "Constantine" isn't really a flattering name for a baby, I think "Gus" (Gus) is :)

His pre-order page will open tonight. He will be a limited edition and based on the reactions I got, I expect he will be sold out quickly.
His release date is New Year's/January of 2012 so in about 10-12 weeks. Not too shabby :)

I will post "Gus" (Gus) (!!), link to his pre-order page tonight... as soon as I actual create it... after making breakfast for the family... and do the grocery shopping... and walk the dog... and feed the cat... and cook lunch... and play with the boys... and make them snacks... and cook dinner... ooooh, anyway... Tonight! lol :)

In the meanwhile you can have a look at my bouncing baby boy here:
Click to play this Smilebox photo album
Create your own photo album - Powered by Smilebox
Customize your own photo album

0 comments:

I Designed My Own Blog at Sour Apple Studio DIY